Saturday, August 20, 2005

Where the HELL is Issue #3?!!

I know a lot of you have been asking this. Well without further delay let me say that "yes" Apostasy will continue and give an explanation for the current delay...

The last issue was done very, very quickly and more or less was a little burnt out so I decided to take a small break (notice I said small). I also felt that the issue was done too fast and contained a number of errors that could have been avoided if I had taken more time. Alas, other forces come into play causing other havoc... more or less, I lost my job. On top of this all, I was moving at the end of July. So I had to basically move and look for employment which had to take the forefront in my life.

Rest assure, I found employment working for a major electronics retailer. Not the kind of money I am used to or free time, but it is something. Work on Issue #3 is getting ready to resume as well as a couple of other surprise projects I am working on that I will be able to fill you all in on hopefully soon.

Thanks for all of your support!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home