Saturday, May 14, 2005

Apostasy Issue #2 Pre-Release...

Okay, let me start by saying I am sorry. We all knew when I first stated the deadline I was making for myself that there was probably no way I was going to finish it by then. The good news is that if I hadn't tried to meet this deadline, the issue probably would not have gotten done until next month. I am pretty sure I can get it done this week (I am shooting for the 20th now).

As an apology, I am offering up a pre-release of the first 5 pages for you all to look over in the meantime while you wait. Keep in mind when you check it out that there are still some things that my editor pointed out that I have not fixed yet, I just decided to do this at the quite suddenly tonight... so bare with me that these are not totally done yet.

Thanks again for all your support and take care!

(Images removed when final comic was released)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home