Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Issue #2 Update...

Well, it is 5 in the morning and I finally got some serious work done on Issue #2. Between work and the whirlwind that happened right after Issue #1's release, it took some time to get back to work. Quite frankly, I am shocked at how quickly it got around. I though that if anything, it might happen after a few issues. I appreciate all the positive responses, they mean a great deal to me.

As for issue #2, I have decided to seriously shoot for May 15th, and try to stick to a once a month schedule. In truth, I seriously doubt that I can get all that needs to be done by then, but I work better with a deadline in my head so with luck it won't be too far off. This schedule is going to be difficult, but it is all of you and your encouragement that has made me make this decision to work extremely hard on Apostasy.

Thanks again. More later.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home